The biggest of three dams on the territory of Lusatian mountains. It is situated east of town Chřibská in the valley under the hill Malý Stožec. It was built in the year 1912-24 as the protection against spates. In the years 1975-77 it was rebuilt to reservoir of drink water and closed for public. The soil dam is 190 m long and 20 m high. the area of the dam is 12,7 ha with 1,2 million cubic metres of water.